Keyed Card Example
smsGuardian® is an anti-fraud text alert notification service that sends ATM or Visa® debit card transaction alerts directly to your mobile phone or other SMS*-enabled device. If you reject the unauthorized activity, the information is immediately routed to a fraud analyst who blocks the card and follows up with you by phone.
Features and Benefits
For the Cardholder
- Two-way text communication
- Can enroll up to ten devices per web account
- Do-Not-Disturb window capability
- One year enrollment period
- All major phone carriers supported
smsGuardian™ will send a text to you when one of the following situations occur:
- International transaction
- Authorizations greater than $300
- Eight or more transactions in 24 hours
- Card not present
- Fuel Transactions
- Out of state transactions
- Declined authorization
Information included in the alerts to the right:
- CARD 1234 identifies the last 4-digits of the cardholder's card number.
- RadioHut identifies the location of the transaction.
- REPLY JJ1234NO is the reply being requested if the transaction is fraudulent. Sending the code back lets the system know that this is a fraudulent transaction. It is important to remember that if you send anything other than what is requested in the test message will be ignored.
- REPLY STOP to cancel alerts.
- Your carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to each alert or confirmation. First Community Bank does not charge for this service.
- Click here for the Terms and Conditions for this service.
- You may discontinue the receipt of alerts immediately by texting the work STOP in reply to a Guardian Alert.
- You may unsubscribe from this service entirely on the smsGuardian® website.
- You may discontinue alerts by texting the word STOP to 27576.
- You may enroll ATM cards and/or Visa® debit cards issued by First Community Bank of E TN.
- If you mobile service provider is Sprint, Nextel, Boost, or Virgin then you may receive an alert message every 30 days from your provider reminding you of the subscription.
- If you need help regarding the use of this service, you may reply HELP to any alert or call (888) 868-8611.
*What is SMS?
(SMS) Short Message Service is a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communication protocol that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.